Technical info. & parts listing, Piaget 7P3 movement

This board is for watch related technical discussions and for posts requesting watch parts. If you can supply the part(s) requested, please contact the person who made the request by using email or the private message button.

Technical info. & parts listing, Piaget 7P3 movement

Postby JoeH » November 13th, 2012, 11:25 pm

I have a Piaget polo on my bench for repair and am in need of the Technical sheets and parts listing for the 7P3 movement. Does anybody out there still have this information and is able to share it with a fellow repairman? Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Joe
JoeH

Re: Technical info. & parts listing, Piaget 7P3 movement

Postby 35846 » December 11th, 2012, 7:16 pm

you could send that to me as well as I have the same on my work bench
Stewart

Postby JoeH » January 13th, 2013, 7:39 am

35846 wrote:you could send that to me as well as I have the same on my work bench
Stewart

Stewart: Unfortunately, nothing seems to be forthcoming since no one has replied to my request. Sorry, good luck and let me know if you come across anything.
Joe
JoeH

Postby ArizonaJohn » January 25th, 2013, 5:56 pm

If you still need the tech sheet for the Piguet 7P3follow these instructions. Log onto the AWCI website, click on Watchmakers & Clockmakers. Then click on For the Watchmaker, scroll down to Watchmaker Technical Guides. Go to Click here for Technical Guides you will find a list of makers. The first one one the list is A. piguet, that is not the one you want, scroll down to where it says Piguet click here, scroll down to 7P3. You can download it as a PDF file.
ArizonaJohn
ArizonaJohn

Return to Watch Related Technical Discussions & Parts Requests