AWCI Industry Advisory Board Members
Please Note: These links are provided as a convenience and do not imply AWCI sponsorship or approval of any websites. When you access one of these sites you are leaving the AWCI website.
- Cas-ker Co
- Chelsea Clock
- C.R. Time
- G-S Supplies
- Jules Borel
- Mercury Refining, LLC
- Parsec Enterprises
- Rolex USA
- Star Time Supply
- Swatch Group
- SWISStime care
- Sy Kessler Sales – GemOro – Renata Batteries
- Tiffany & Co.
- The Watchmaker’s Shop
- Weiss Watch Company
Related Educational Organizations and Associations
- British Association of Watch and Clock Collectors
- British Horological Institute
- National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors – NAWCC, Inc.
- Canadian Horological Institute
Informational Sites on Horology
- Federation of the Swiss Watch Industry FH
- Laurie Penman – Former AWCI Clock Instructor and currently providing a Home Study Course in Clockmaking.
- Clocks + Time – Developed by Gordon Uber, a pioneer in horological information.
- Clock Watch – Educational site that has virtual models of escapements. Site designer/owner is German, but it has excellent English translations.
- Historical Clock & Watch Research – Horological Archive Library
- American Clock & Watch Museum – Step back in time with a visit to the American Clock & Watch Museum in America’s great clockmaking town, Bristol, Conn.
- National Watch & Clock Museum in Columbia, PA., a part of the NAWCC
- Visit the Timexpo Museum in Waterbury, CT.
- The Willard House and Clock Museum – in North Grafton, Mass., Circa 1718, is a festive place with historic roots