CW21′s and CMW21′s: HAVE YOU SIGNED UP YET?
It’s the education you’ve been asking for!
- Improve Your Expertise on High Grade Timepieces
- Increase Your Productivity and Profitability
- Update Your Reference Library (New 100-Page Service Manual Provided)
February 20th – 24th Rolex Series / caliber 3035
March 19th – 23rd Rolex Series / caliber 3035
April 16th – 20th Rolex Series / caliber 3035
May 21st – 25th Rolex Series / caliber 3035
Beginning in February 2012, AWCI will offer all CW21 and CMW21 holders a special series
of continuing education courses focusing on the service procedures of specific high-grade
timepieces. These courses will cover proficiencies such as:
• Maintaining Factory Standards (Timing / Escapement / Lubrication)
• Diagnostics and Repair (Barrel / Gear Train / Winding System / Calendar)
• Dialing and Casing Procedures
• Estimating and Quality Control
• Case and Bracelet Refinishing and Repair
The Advanced 21 Series courses offered in 2012 will focus primarily on Rolex caliber 3035
with training materials on loan from Rolex Watch USA. Classes will be taught by AWCI’s
Watchmaking Instructor, Tom Schomaker, CMW21. Mr. Schomaker’s expert teaching
capabilities—and his substantial experience as a retail watchmaker specializing in Rolex watch
service—will make these sessions the flagship event in AWCI’s broad range of educational offerings.
To Register, Please Contact AWCI: Daniela Ott, Education Coordinator,
866-367-2924 ext. 303 or email: moc.icwanull@ttod.