"I have grown tremendously as a Watchmaker and as a professional since becoming a part of the AWCI community, and I feel honored to be a part of the AWCI story."
Aaron Recksiek, CW21
Salt Lake City, UT
"It takes a community and a sharing of ideas to succeed in this industry, and AWCI encourages horologists to work together, which enriches us all."
Fred T. White, CMW21, AWCI President
Become part of an industry leader that has represented Watchmakers, Clockmakers, and the horological industry for over half a century. AWCI provides professional level support, education, and certification programs to it's members. While also promoting the skills and expertise of it's membershipJoin Today to watch and clock customers and collectors.
AWCI Member Benefits
- Monthly subscription to the Horological Times magazine
- Reduced pricing on AWCI education
- Access to over 10,000 technical documents
- Access to the Henry B. Fried Library
- Listing in the AWCI Find a Professional Directory
- Invaluable networking opportunities
- Discounted business services