In the WATCH 150: Servicing the Watch Case: Five Watches in Five Days course you will perform disassembly, service, reassembly and water resistance testing on multiple different watch cases. These cases will include diving and other styles of watch cases used in modern and vintage watchmaking. Expand your ability to troubleshoot and efficiency making for an outstanding outcome for the most visible part your customers sees. We will work with:
- Different style of watch cases
- Insertion and removal of different Watch Crystals
- Insertion and removal of various bezels
- Insertion and removal chapter rings
- Insertion and removal of different case tubes
- Case backs and gaskets
- Water Resistance is a major consideration and will be included with each watch as appropriate
- Ownership of the book The Theory of Horology is essential.
Must read chapter 12 and 13 of The Theory of Horology, prior to attending the course
Class Schedule: 5 days, Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Friday 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.