Join AWCI for our annual convention in Cincinnati, OH!
Where Else Can You Meet With So Many Watchmakers & Clockmakers at Once?
Only at the AWCI Convention/Educational Symposium in Denver, August 3-4, 2012!
• Showcase new products
• Conduct business
• Meet prospects and customers face-to-face
Consider offering a trade fair special to really build interest and sales. Or, sponsor items or meals for guests for maximum exposure. Call for details.
How Much Does a Vendor Table Cost?
$349* – Two 8’ tables for two half days including internet and electric, (plus your convention registration fee and hotel cost)
What is the Vendor Fair Schedule?
Friday, August 3rd, 1:30 pm- 5:30 p.m
Saturday, August 4th, 8:30 am to 12:30 p.m
What Does My Vendor Space Include?
• Free editorial to showcase your products and services prior to the event in the Horological Times July issue and on www.awci.com. Editorial information needed by 6/22/12.
• Two 8 ft. display tables with electric and internet for two half days.
• Numerous additional opportunities to network with peers and create lasting connections with customers.
* This fee grants you exhibit space during the trade fair. It does not cover personnel at your exhibit. Additional staff will need to be
registered (at the standard attendee rate). Only one Vendor Pass is needed per company to participate in the Vendor Fair.
Take advantage of Early-Bird Discounts—Register by 7/13/12!
Go to www.awci.com and click on “Convention Registration” for details and registration. Or contact AWCI at 866-367-2924. Ask for Amy Dunn (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jennifer Bilodeau (email@example.com).