The purpose of this course is to teach the student all the basics of the modern mechanical chronographs that are most prevalent on today’s market as well as to give the student a profound understanding of how chronograph watches operate.
- It would be of extreme benefit for the student to have a minimum of three (3) years experience in manual and/or automatic watch repair.
- Ownership of the book The Theory of Horology is essential.
Must read chapter 11 of The Theory of Horology, prior to attending the course
- Prior attendance of the following AWCI Courses: WATCH 190:21st Century Standards for Watchmaking and WATCH 200:Modern Automatic Wristwatches
- ETA 7750 (cam operated chronograph)
- Other calibers if time permits
Class Schedule: 5 days, Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Friday 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.